Let Us Help You
- Update your curriculum to reflect trends and initiatives in education and healthcare
- Design a new curriculum based on a set of outcomes and competencies, or nursing concepts and exemplars
- Use our Curriculum Management and Articulation Program (C-MAP) as we walk you through the curriculum revision or initial development process
- Begin the process using one of several standard curricula housed in C-MAP to prevent having to “re-invent the wheel”
- Develop a creative concept-based or traditional curriculum from scratch
- Link your curriculum components together to establish and demonstrate internal consistency
- Map concepts, outcomes, competencies and content related to pathophysiology, pharmacology, nutrition, and skills or concepts and exemplars across the curriculum
- Link your new curriculum with the NCLEX test plan content areas, NLN Competencies and BSN Essentials
- Create clinical evaluation tools that are aligned with your competencies and evaluated using a rubric
- Generate reports automatically that reflect the various components of your curriculum and their related links for your State Board of Nursing or professional accrediting body
Owens Community College needed to review and update its entire nursing curricula. ATI Consultation Services provided new ideas and guidance on how to modernize its instructional strategies and move to concept-based teaching methods.
The ATI consulting team stepped in when we really needed guidance, and has given us the framework for new concept-based curriculum and has also shown us how to use it. Bringing them into to review our program was a great use of time and money. We couldn’t be happier with the experience, and we recommend them to other educators as often as we can.
Amy Dixon, RN, MSN, CNP
Owens Community College