Let us help you:
- Ensure faculty has access to the newest teaching tools
- Create a student-centered, learning-focused environment with active instructional strategies
- Use research to expand the faculty’s repertoire of evidence-based approaches to student learning
- Improve student engagement during the learning process
- Enhance item writing and test blue printing skills through both onsite and web-based activities
- Increase program test scores and NCLEX pass rates
Muskingum University nursing faculty wanted additional training on writing NCLEX-style items and instructional strategies. ATI Consultation Services delivered workshops on both of these areas to help improve test question rigor, teaching methods, and ultimately, NCLEX success.